About the role
- 3+ years of web/h5 development experience, with involvement in complex projects.
- Knowledge of front-end engineering and modular development, proficiency in using tools such as webpack, and relevant packaging and optimization experience
- Proficiency in using git for project code management and version control, and following certain popular specifications
- Skilled in using or proficient in react, vue framework to understand the principles and have some research on the source code, able to write high-performance logic code based on the framework
- Good teamwork spirit, able to use their technical skills to improve the overall efficiency of the team’s research and development, and improve the impact of the team; continuous enthusiasm for front-end technology, optimistic and cheerful personality, strong logic, good at cooperation
Bonus points (meet one of them): Nodejs back-end or js full-stack product development experience; cross-platform technology RN/Weex/Flutter; complex enterprise back-end application development experience; large-scale/high-load scenario NodeJS application development, operation and maintenance experience; skilled or proficient in relational or non-relational database operation